Wellhead Surface Safety Valves
FEVISA Valves has very extended experience in manufacturing of Wellhead Surface Safety Valve.
Size: 2 1/16” up to 7 1/16”
Pressure Rating: 2000psi to 20000psi
Materials: Carbon Steel, Low Temperature Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Nickel Aluminum Bronze, Hastelloy, Inconel Etc.
End Connection: Flanged RF/RTJ, BW, FNPT, UNION
Operator: Hydraulic Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator
Specification & Standards:
- Design –API 6A
- End Flange – ASME B16.5
- BW End – ASME B16.25
- Test – API598
- Special – NACE MR-01-75
- Reverse-acting gate
- The Hydraulic actuator, diaphragm and piston actuator can serve for the client’s requirements according to different working conditions.
There are two types of safety valve, pneumatic and hydraulic safety valve in accordance with the actuation
- Metal seal between the body and bonnet
- Remotely operated with a high safety performance
- PR2 gate valve with along service life
- Used as a master valve or a wing valve
- Recommended for use in high pressure and /or large bore applications
- It is operated by a remote emergency shutdown device.
The sensing system can be attached to sense the pressure differential in the pipeline in case the immediate pressure differential damage the staff or the equipment’s.