Rising Stem with Pressure Balance
FEVISA Valves has very extended experience in manufacturing of Wellhead Rising Stem Gate Valves with the Balance Stem.
Size: 2-1/16” to 7-1/16”
Pressure Rating: 2000-20000Psi
Temperature: -20°F ~ 250°F
Temperature Ratings: K, L, P, R, S, T, U, V
Design: API 6A
Materials: AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF
End Connection: Flanged RF Ends, RTJ Ends, Threaded Ends, Union Ends, Welded Ends
Product Specification Level: PSL1-PSL4
Performance Requirement Level: PR1, PR2
- With the Balance stem for the convenience of open and Close.
- Metal Seal between the Body and Bonnet.
- Backseat seal between the stem and the bonnet, easy for the change of sealing stuff under pressure.
- Sealing contact is hard-faced with the performance of anti-corrosion, wear-resistance.
- Low operating Torque
- Specially applied in the super high pressure working environment.