Positive Choke Valve
FEVISA Valves has very extended experience in manufacturing Positive Choke Valves.
Size: 2 1/16” up to 5 1/8”
Pressure Rating: 2000 psi to 20000 psi
Materials: Carbon Steel, Low Temperature Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Nickel Aluminum Bronze, Hastelloy, Inconel Etc.
End Connection: Flanged RF/RTJ, FNPT, UNION, BW ends
Specification & Standards:
- Design – API 6A
- Face to Face – API 6D
- End Flange – API 6D
- Test – API598/API6D
- Special – NACE MR-01-75
- Field interchangeability with many other common H2 design components.
- Field convertible from positive to adjustable by changing out the bonnet assembly or cap assembly.
- Metal bonnet/cap seal is optional.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with API 6A.
- Tungsten carbide and ceramic choke bean are all available.
- Wear- Resistance, scour resistance
- Reliable performance