Air Release Valves
FEVISA Valves has very extended experience in manufacturing of Air Release Valves.
Size Range: 1”-12”(DN25-DN300MM)
Pressure Rating: Threaded: 1.0 Mpa, 1.6 Mpa Flanged: 1.0 Mpa, 1.6 Mpa, 2.5 Mpa
Working Temperature: -10°C to 80°C
Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, etc.
- Advanced design with simple mechanism, strong float to prevent cracking during sudden water hammer & quick closure.
- Aerokinetic mechanism to resist blow shut under higher air velocity even up to sonic velocity of air.
- No arms or levers to prevent vibrating, bending, direct closure of the float.
- Smooth cage outside of the float, keep float moving in specified guide rail.
- Bottom rubber buffer for collision prevention, and drain easy with proper holes around the cage during vacuum.
- Outside screen will be an option for safety and prevent insects or birds in.
- Fully Fusion epoxy coated inside and outside of valve body for long-term services.
- Manufacturing standard meets BS EN1074-4, AWWA C512
- Flange drilling and dimension meets BS EN 1092 and BS EN 558 and ANSI flange.