Adjustable Choke Valve
FEVISA Valves has very extended experience in manufacturing Adjustable Choke Valves
Size: 2 1/16” up to 24”
Pressure Rating: 2000 psi to 20000 psi
Materials: Carbon Steel, Low Temperature Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloys, Nickel Aluminum Bronze, Hastelloy, Inconel Etc.
End Connection: Flanged RF/RTJ, FNPT, UNION, BW Ends
Operator / Actuator: Lever, Gear, Actuator (Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Motorized, Electro-Hydraulic)
Specification & Standards:
- Design – API 6A
- Face to Face – API 6D
- End Flange – API 6D
- Test – API598/API6D
- Special – NACE MR-01-75
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with API 6A
- Carbide alloy is embedded into stem needle of valve, seat.
- Flow adjustment is indicated on a measuring scale.
- Max orifice: 1”-3”.
- Composite rubber-plastic stem lip packing reduces operating torque
- Wear- Resistance, scour resistance
- Reliable performance